Criteria To Choose Joomla Template Framework:
A Joomla template framework is basically an empty canvas, or base for designing your own theme. Frameworks install just like normal Joomla templates, and contain all of the features you need: dynamic module positions, menu styles, template parameters..etc. You just need to add the visual design, which, in some frameworks can be done from inside the template control panel itself. With just a basic knowledge of CSS, you can easily style these template frameworks to fit your needs.
- Layout flexibility – Easy to adjust width that accommodates the module positions nicely and aptly without causing distortion of disposition of modules in the front end.
- Easy usage – Highly flexible user interface which is based on flawless coding. Structured coding alone can make the web developer’s life to be at ease while using the framework.
- Stability – Can anyone ignore this aspect? Bug-free coding offers stability to any software.
- Feature packed – In this fast faced world rich in every sense only shall prevail. Hence the framework should be able to accommodate many features like social media integration etc.
- Mobile friendly – Without this feature, any contemporary website cannot reach maximum audience. Hence the template framework should support mobile feature as well.
- Upgrades – As and when the original developer of template framework releases new version, it should be available to the web developer or the end user to upgrade the old version with ease.