Home Forums Particles Support Anchor in particle button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• godweb
    Subscriber

Hi, in a page I published the particle JL Slideshow filling the anchor #targetname on the button to jump further on the same page, but if i click it nothing happens.

Si I tried to insert

<br><br>
    <div class="g-slideshow-buttons"> <a class="button standard" target="_parent" href="#targetname">Calcola il preventivo e Prenota</a></div>

directly in the content: in this case the link works but only on the desktop no on mobile.

What am I doing wrong, please?

Regards

Tony

Hi Godweb,
    Could you please share the site address to check ?
    Thank you

godweb
    Subscriber

Yes, of course: https://www.taxi-londra.com/taxi-southend.html

Since you access the page, could you also tell me what caused the delay in loading the particle, please?

Best regards

Tony

Hi Godweb,
    I checked the page but didn’t see the section id or fragment id for the link pointing to.
    You need to create the section ID or define the ID for html elements like heading, p tags. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/a (Linking to an element on the same page section)

“could you also tell me what caused the delay in loading the particle, please?”
    You are using multiple scripts from Joomla components, It’s hard to check what’s the problem. Could you please let me know the Uikit atom settings for your site ?

godweb
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,

I have used to create the section ID but it was wrong. I have changed and now it works, thank you.

Regarding Uikit, two atom are loaded: Uikit and Uikit 3, both on footer.

Regards

Tony

Hi Goweb,

In this case, I do recommend you put the JS location to HEAD for Uikit3 Gantry5 atom 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now