Home Forums Particles Support Carousel and Flipster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• mahsun
    Subscriber

I have a problem with my carousel particle and flipster particle. When i use the flipster particle i can’t scroll down normal on the phone. It’s like something is stopping me from scrolling. I use the carousel particle for a partnership carousel. But it swipes oné time to the left and then swipe another time a litte bit to the left. Like it’s swiping not on the correct position in the first slide and correct it in the second swipe.

Tony

“When i use the flipster particle i can’t scroll down normal on the phone”
    Did you face the same issue with our demo site ?

“I use the carousel particle for a partnership carousel. But it swipes oné time to the left and then swipe another time a litte bit to the left. Like it’s swiping not on the correct position in the first slide and correct it in the second swipe.”
    Did you enable finite or set via particle setting ? Could you please give me the site to take a look?

mahsun
    Subscriber

Flipster
    Yes. On the demo site it’s the same issue.

Carousel
    I found the issue 😀

Tony

Flipster: I tested live demo with iphone X but didn’t see the issue. I can scroll up/down without problem.

mahsun
    Subscriber

I tried it with multiple browsers. I think it’s a chromium problem because it works fine on Firefox. But it doesn’t work on Chrome, Opera and Edge for me.

I use a Huawei P20.

Tony

Hi Mahsun,
    Tested with Chrome and safari on Iphone without problem.
    Could you please browser to the js demo site and let me know the result?
    Project site: https://github.com/drien/jquery-flipster
    Live demo js: http://brokensquare.com/Code/jquery-flipster/demo/

mahsun
    Subscriber

I don’t know why but it works now xD
    Thank you for your help ^^

Tony

No problems 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now