Home Forums Particles Support Content Toggle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Sven-M. Wölfle
    Subscriber

Hello

Is there a way to use the new Content-Toggle? There’s no toggle-class to select anymore.

In the changelog it’s written: JL Content Toggle: Add options to pick a Joomla module/Wordpress widget for content before/after.

But nothing about deleting the toggle-class-selector.

That would make the particle unusable for me.

Greetings

Sven

Tony

Hi there,
    Could you please explain a little bit about “no toggle-class to select anymore” ?

Sven-M. Wölfle
    Subscriber

Hi Tony

In the older version I was able to select the class of the particles/element which I wanted to toggle. Now I just can’t find it anymore.

Have a look: https://imgur.com/a/lkA9Z4z

Tony

Hi there,
    I see, with the new version, we add support for the Module/Widget picker feature so simply select two modules to toggle between them. With an older version, you need to add the custom particle below the particle and custom css class for toggle behavior, now its not needed.
    You can stay with the old version if you still prefer the css class method. If you need old version, please let me know.
    Thank you

Sven-M. Wölfle
    Subscriber

Hi Tony

Yep! Ye olde version for me please, cause this is not my way to build my sites – https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ&list=RDAMVMrDyb_alTkMQ

Don’t get me wrong, I see the possibilities of module integration – but I can’t use it like this.

What about a seperated particle-toggle version?

Thank you

S.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Sven-M. Wölfle
    Subscriber

Hey, cheers Tony!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now