Home Forums Template Support gantry 5.4.33 upgrade heading black

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Irene
    Subscriber

After an upgrade to gantry and hydrogen 5.4.33 the heading h4 of JL Content Grid got black instead of accent1 color.
    To fix it I now set the accent1 color also in the particle but my a.visited in my custom files does not work

Irene
    Subscriber

And more import JL Grid Card links don`t work any more.

Tony

Hi Appman,
    Could you please re-download and give a try with the latest package ?
    “And more import JL Grid Card links don`t work any more.”
    From 2.1.1, you can link and unlink the title via particle settings, Just open content grid -> tab style -> enable the Link title option.

Irene
    Subscriber

Sorry i was a little bit stressed. 🙂
    Link was fixed with content grid -> tab style -> enable the Link image

Upgrade to 2.1.2 (and gantry 33 again) but the link still shows black when i empty ‘Custom Color’ instead of accent1 color.
    Did clear cache and recompile a few times and even a webservice restart but no different

Tony

Could you please provide the site info and administrator account using private reply ?
    Thanks

Irene
    Subscriber

It is an internal site. But I found a work around if i set style > (Title Settings) > ‘Hover Style’ to ‘heading’ instead of ‘none’ then my a.visited in the custom.scss does work again.

Debugging info
    Settings the color in the particle is still needed else it will get the color from /custom/css/jluikit.min.css

.jl-h1, .jl-h2, .jl-h3, .jl-h4, .jl-h5, .jl-h6, .jl-heading-2xlarge, .jl-heading-large, .jl-heading-medium, .jl-heading-small, .jl-heading-xlarge, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
        margin: 0 0 20px 0;
            margin-top: 0px;
            margin-bottom: 20px;
        color: #f20b0b;  <this is a test color
        text-transform: none;
    }

and if i disable that it will fallback to: /custom/css-compiled/hydrogen_20.css?5ea975e9

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, strong {
        color: #313131;
    }

after that a fall back to g-side and then body but the are all blackis instead of accent1

<h3 class="tm-title jl-margin-remove-bottom jl-margin-remove-top jl-h5">
      <a class="jl-link-heading" href="/news/article1" target="_self">article1</a>
     </h3>

Tony

Hi Appman,

YES, I just updated the jluikit css files, the headings should use the theme heading color instead predefined color.

Link title, title hover and Link card are new options added recently. If link title enabled, you can use the predefined heading color like PRIMARY.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/Zod8roQ
    And https://imgur.com/DM8UjNa

Thank you

Irene
    Subscriber

that did the trick now i can remove the custom color 🙂
    i will set heading color to PRIMARY and Hover Style to heading (or default link)

Tony

For the next time please submit question via ticket.
    Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now