Home Forums Particles Support How to disable the Facebook comment in a Gallery, on small devices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Torbjörn
    Subscriber

Hello there,

The GALLERY particles (std, Filter, Light etc) are nice, and I like the possibility to have a gallery with Facebook comment. The particle works fine on desktop and laptop with the Facebook comment enabled.

But on mobile (and most tablets) there is a problem on a responsive website. The Facebook comment-plugin is working, but it is covering the image.
    If I use the Gantry Responsive Utility Classes – it only enables or disables the whole particle.

I know about the work-around using two identical particles. One with “visible-desktop” and the other with “hidden-desktop”. But it’s a lot of work managing, updating etc two particles – and a lot be wrong. So I don’t want to do that this time.
    How do I disable Facebook comments on mobile and/or tablet?

Look forward to your comments 🙂
    / Torbjörn

Torbjörn
    Subscriber

Hello again,

I am NOT going to use the possibility to have image gallery with Facebook comments, so you guys don’t have to look into this ticket for me. But maybe it is something to put on your To-Do-list.

Regards
    Torbjörn

Tony

Hi Torbjorn,
    I will consider about adding visible options for facebook comments box in future.
    Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now