Home Forums Template Support Instafeed in the demo is not working

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Tony

Hi Appman,
    Thanks for your report. I checking this case and will release an update as soon as possible.

Irene
    Subscriber

– One thing the ‘No Profile and Slider Layout’ still shows an profile
    – And the second ‘Show Profile’ check box in the Common Settings probably should been ‘Show comments Count’
    – Instafeed breaks when you have a module on the same page. ‘module instance’ and module position(with an module in it) will break instafeed.

What`s the status of these problems?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Irene.

Tony

“– One thing the ‘No Profile and Slider Layout’ still shows an profile
    – And the second ‘Show Profile’ check box in the Common Settings probably should been ‘Show comments Count’”
    I just updated the instafeed particle and instafeed js today, please check, clear gantry5 caches after updating then check it.

“– Instafeed breaks when you have a module on the same page. ‘module instance’ and module position(with an module in it) will break instafeed.”

I tested with Module Instance and Module position without problem. Could you pls give me the site to take a look?

Irene
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now