Home Forums Particles Support leaflet-providers.js file is missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• mariarossi
    Subscriber

Hi, I couldn’t find the leaflet-providers.js file in the download package. As a result, the map isn’t working.
    My settings (working in localhost):

Grav version 1.7.23
    Gantry5 version 5.4.37

Tony

Hi there,
    I just updated the documentation recently for the upcoming 2.1.6 version, starting from Open Street map 2.1.6, we added the Leaflet-providers option that contains configurations for various tile providers including OpenStreetMap, Stamen, Esri and CartoDB. Mapbox is optional 🙂

You can download Open street map version 2.1.6 here https://www.dropbox.com/s/v023hnmy47vf7uk/jlopenstreetmap.zip?dl=0

Upload and replace .html.twig and .yaml file to particles folder.
      Upload and replace .js files to js folder.

Usage:

Providers requiring registration

In addition to the providers you are free to use, we support some layers which require registration.

Esri

In order to use ArcGIS maps, you must register and abide by the terms of service . No special syntax is required.

Stadia Maps

In order to use Stadia maps, you must register . Once registered, you can whitelist your domain within your account settings.

Note: This is a beta release.

Tony

Gantry5 particles 2.1.6 released, Joomla! 4 support and more, take a look the changelog here.

mariarossi
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,
    thanks for your reply. I downloaded the particle files and now everything is working. I have a small problem with the custom marker
    icon. I use a png image which is square (30px x 30 px) but the particle makes it rectangular. Inspecting the css with Chrome I was able to apply this rule:

`margin-left: -12px;
    margin-top: -41px;
    width: 30px;
    height: 30px;
    transform: translate3d(168px, 200px, 0px);
    z-index: 200;
    outline: none;
    }

this way the image is displayed correctly in square size, but as soon as I reload the page the changes are lost. Where can I set up a custom.scss file to write the above code?

Thanks for your repky

Tony

You can add the css code directly via theme settings or do following this tutorial https://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet
    Just add the custom.scss file to theme_root/custom/scss/custom.scss

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now