Home Forums Template Support Vking Free – Play with container width

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Bertrand PASCAL
    Subscriber

Hi all
    It seems i cannot play with Container width in Layout Gantry admin (Container Feature, Main, Contact)

Example, Even If I change the Container section size in Container main (I want to increase the sidebar size)

null

the block size stay to 75 and 25 from the template

<div class="g-container">
      <div class="g-grid">                        
        <div class="g-block size-75"></div>
        <div class="g-block size-25"></div>
      </div>
    </div>

thanks for your support

take care

Bertrand

Tony

Bet bertrand,
    It was weekend and I’m sorry for late response.
    Could you please submit a private reply with site info so I can check inside?

Bertrand PASCAL
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Bertrand PASCAL
    Subscriber

Tony

Tony

Please note: I’m working on Par défaut layout. The CONTAINER from this layout is NOT Inheriting from Base Outline. That why changing from base outline is not effect to PAR Default 🙂

Bertrand PASCAL
    Subscriber

Hi Tony

I’m working on Par défaut layout. The CONTAINER from this layout is NOT Inheriting from Base Outline.

Argh ……..
    OK now I understand. I did not notice that on RocketTheme Gantry 5 template like Hydrogen.

Many thanks for your time

have a nice Xmas time

take care

Bertrand

Tony

Have a nice Xmas Bertrand 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now