- + Added textdomain variable to theme context
- # Fixed incorrect language code (#3029)
- # Fixed loading default language file for nucleus
- # Fixed CSS not to include schema and domain name
- ^ Gantry5 framework 5.5.13 updated.
- ^ All Pro particles updated.
- ^ Uikit Css/Js framework updated to 3.14.0
- # Fix text gradient displays on Safari
- # Improved menu item color on transparent mode(Light mode)
- + Added link/link hover for Copyright/Footer/Off-canvas section
- # Particles updated and know bugs fixes
- + Added Visibility option for block variations
- + Added inverse color option for section variations
- Released the initial version
Colino is a fully-featured, retina-ready, responsive WordPress theme. That has sample opportunities and simplicity of customization, clean, and unique design. This is a fully multi-purpose template that is suitable for a wide variety of websites: business, corporate, creative, portfolio, blog. Colino is based on the Gantry5 framework.
Colino WordPress theme Features:
- Built on Gantry 5 Framework
- All PRO Gantry5 Particles and Atoms (View more)
- Custom Typography
- 11 Predefined header layouts
- Unique Section Variations
- Unlimited Positions & Colors
- Powerful Template Settings
- Advanced Typography Options – Google Fonts
- Custom 404 Page and Offline Page
- Custom CSS/JS Code fields
- Cross-Browser Support
- and much more.
Absolutely free template setup like demo site for all customers, just purchase the template and send us a support ticket our support team handle the quickstart package installation.
We usually respond to support requests within 12 hours on weekdays. Support request sent during weekends/holidays will be processed on Monday/the next business day.
Choose Your Edition
- Free access product updates
- Theme Documentation
- Basic Theme Features
- Free Gantry 5 Particles/Atoms
- Download quickstart package
- Customization Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How and when can I download the product after purchase?
After the payment process you can instantly download the product from the Customer Area section. In addition, we will send you an email receipt with all order and download information, so you can check back any time in the future.
I have paid for my order but not yet accessed to download
Normally, your order will be created automatically upon receipt of a successful payment. There are some cases that your payment is NOT SUCCESSFUL and we have to review and process download information manually. Please Contact Us with a proof of payment (Payment Receipt or Order number) in Inquiries and Payment section
Can I remove the copyright information?
Any visual copyrights, for example the copyrights in the theme footer or theme name, can be removed/changed. But it’s not permitted to change or remove the copyright information in the source code.
What can I expect in updates?
You will get any improvements, new features and bug fixes we make in the templates/particles as free updates.
Can I use your products on multiple websites?
Yes, you can use our products on multiple websites. However, you can only receive the technical support on as many domains as your active subscription allows you.
What payment methods are supported?
We currently accept payments via 2Checkout and Paypal payment gateway.
What kind of support do you offer?
Technical support through the ticketing system Ticket System or Forum community.
Do you offer refunds?
We offer a refund to unsatisfied customers within the first 14 days of purchase.
Which browsers are supported?
All our products support all recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 11.
Are the products working with 3rd party plugins and extensions?
Our products support most 3rd party plugins and extensions. However, it is impossible to know whether all plugins and extensions work with our products. If a 3rd party software you use is not compatible with our products, let us know, and we will inspect it.