Home Forums Template Support Cannot save Layout (405 ngix error) jl_raiseup_fee v1.0.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Niklas Widmark
    Subscriber

Hi,

For some reason, i cannot save certain things in the layout manger. I get a 405 not allowed error and reference to nginx, which is weird since i was pretty sure my site was running Apache…

Anyway, the error seems to occur when saving a dialog of a particle (you know the modal dialogue options after clicking the cogwheel). Saving the entire layout in the top right corner works, it’s the “apply” or “apply and save” that does not work. I cannot for instance remove inheritance in a preset outline, i cannot change options in the logo particle, but i can add and remove particles, change their width, and so forth.

I have not been able to find anyone with quite the same issue so i hope you can help.

Kind regards,
    Niklas

Niklas Widmark
    Subscriber

I should add what system it runs on:

Setting Value

Database Type 	mysql
    Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
    Database Connection Collation 	utf8mb4_general_ci
    PHP Version 	7.3.26
    Web Server 	Apache/2.4.46 (FreeBSD) 
    WebServer to PHP Interface 	apache2handler
    Joomla! Version 	Joomla! 3.9.10 Stable
    Joomla! Platform Version 	Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable 
    User Agent 	Mozilla/5.0 on Win 10 x64 

Tony

Hi there,
    Could you please update Joomla 3.9.24 and Gantry5 latest 5.4.36 and recheck ?
    Thank you

Niklas Widmark
    Subscriber

Hi, I’ve now updated joomla to 3.9.24. Gantry was already at the latest version.

The problem persists. I’ve also noted additional weirdness: I could add a completely new outline from the default preset and choose clone instead of inherit. I wanted to try if inheritance was a problem, but this new one was also not allowed to apply particle settings. I also received the 405 error when I tried to assign this new outline to a page, however the assign still saved so the outline displays…

For info, I have transferred my purchased particles to the free version of the Raiseup template. I followed the guide, but I think that the problem may have come after this operation, although I never tried much settings before copying all particles in. I have the same issue on the hydrogen template too, though, so not sure if this is related at all.

Let me know if any more info is needed. I hope you can help!

Tony

Hi there,
    Could you please submit a private ticket with your site info so I can take a look at it ?
    Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now