Home Forums Particles Support [Solved] Carousel item links

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Ron B
    Subscriber

I am experiencing an issue with link functionality on Carousel items. The links on Carousel items are not working and the linked items do not show as being linked ie: cursor does not change.
    Screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Tony.

Ron B
    Subscriber

Gantry Administration by RocketTheme
    Version: 5.4.23 / Released: February 20, 2018

Tony

Hi Ron,
    Please follow this screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkc2zfm6wen99q3/private.png?dl=0 and provide the site and administrator account to check?
    Thank you

Ron B
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

Problem is fixed, could you please recheck?
    Thank you

Ron B
    Subscriber

Thanks, can you tell me what the issue is/was so I can avoid it in the future?
    Also, what is the best way to have these links open in a new tab/window? (target=”new”)

Tony

Hi Ron,
    We just modified your carousel particle to open the new with new window

You can copy and apply particles/carousel.html.twig file for other site. The issue already fixed and we will update it soon.

Note: By default if you didn’t assign the style for Carousel that means Carousel using default style, the links for carousel items no longer working with Default carousel style, we just fixed by adding new rule for default style.

We are waiting for the stable of Uikit3 https://getuikit.com/ (current beta40) so we can finish our Gantry5 particle version 2 🙂

Thank you

Ron B
    Subscriber

Just moved the site over to it’s permanent home – sterlingbuiltus.com using akeeba and only the home page works now…. What can I do to fix it?

Ron B
    Subscriber

nevermind… figured it out. 🙂

Ron B
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

You’re welcome

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘[Solved] Carousel item links’ is closed to new replies.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now