Home Forums Particles Support Content Slider: Clipping offset for card style (small column gap)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• pepe lopex
    Subscriber

Using WPContent Slider, I assume it will run the same on other platforms.

I get an unexpected behaviour when I change to Small the gap between cards (cls .jl-grid-small) with the Clipping offset option activated (cls .jl-slider-container-offset).

By changing the margin that jl-grid-small adjusts, fragments of the next and preceding cards appear when I move the slider. See the sequence of images below (using the demo).

It seems that the cards do not fit well in the container when the gap between them is altered.

See

Believe me I’ve tried to adjust it myself but I can’t find the right combination of margin & padding to make the cards fit without losing alignment with the page edges. Could you check it or provide me with some snippet to fix it ?

In my research I have found that if the dots navigation (jl-slider-nav jl-dotnav) is too close to the slides, it is blocked by the offset of the slider container, so you can’t operate them. I was able to solve it by applying the classes jl-position-z-index & jl-position-relative to the ul .tm-nav element.

pepe lopex
    Subscriber

Please, many thanks

Tony

Hi Pepe,

“Believe me I’ve tried to adjust it myself but I can’t find the right combination of margin & padding to make the cards fit without losing alignment with the page edges. Could you check it or provide me with some snippet to fix it ?”

The Clipping offset does not support column Gap size like small/medium/large, only Grid default margin, they are fixed values and defined here

I will find the solution for this case as soon as possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now