Home Forums Particles Support Error 404

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Paweł
    Subscriber

the script looks for a subdomain ‘true’ and throws an error 404

Tony

Hi Pawel,
    Could you please explain a little bit more detail ?

Paweł
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

What’s the problem ? Your site working for me and I didn’t see the error 404.

Paweł
    Subscriber

an error appears in the console developer tools. I did redirects, but you can see it on some subpages anyway.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Paweł
    Subscriber

Paweł
    Subscriber

Tony

Paweł
    Subscriber

Paweł
    Subscriber

Tony

Paweł
    Subscriber
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now