Home Forums Template Support Fatal Error after installing JL-Destiny-Joomla3x-Quickstart-1.0.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Jordan Riddy
    Subscriber

Hi,

I have just purchased your template JL Destiny for Joomla and after uploading and following the quickstart steps, on completion when trying to access the site I get the following error:

Fatal error: Can’t use method return value in write context in /home/cluster-sites/1/t/WEBSITENAME.com/public_html/plugins/system/chronoengine_gcore2/chronoengine_gcore2.php on line 65

I Have removed the domain name from this path.

Please can you provide me with steps to resolve this?

Thanks

Tony

Hi Jordan,

I checked the quickstart package but didn’t face any issue. Which php version are you using ? Php version 5.5?

NOTE: We are using chronoform contact extension which included chrono engine so I think it could be a problem with old php version.

Thank you

Jordan Riddy
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,

I will double check which version is on my hosting. I believe they support up to version 7 so do you know if the template will support that version or just stick with version 5.5?

Thanks

Jordan

Tony

Hi Jordan,

Its not a problem with template support :), its a problem with chronoform with lower php version.

I recommend you use php 5.6 (at least) or better using php 7.0.x for future joomla 4 support 🙂

Let me know the result.

Jordan Riddy
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,

I did upgrade to 5.5 and still received an error so modified the .htaccess file and added the line SetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 7 and this modified the PHP version to 7.0.25 and all is now working as expected.

Unfortunately I did not save the error with PHP 5.5.

Thanks

Jordan

Tony

“I did upgrade to 5.5”
    Like I said before that you should upgrade php version to 5.6 or higher:)

Joomla 3x itself requires php version 5.6 or 7.0 + (5.3 minimum), however, most extensions like Chronoform not really support good for old php version like 5.5 https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t103455/p367643#p367643

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now