Home Forums Particles Support Feature Box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Jon Slack
    Subscriber

Having many issues and cannot figure out why. The box appears on my website but only Title and Description shows with 2 small little grayed out boxes. It does not show the image I selected it to show. Cannot find anywhere to link articles either. Basically the only thing that seems to work is Title and description. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jon Slack
    Subscriber

I am trying to do the Background Image with Blend Mode style form your demo. Thx Jon

Jon Slack
    Subscriber

I got it to work but now it tiles the images. Why? That makes no sense. Two hours in and still getting nowhere. Smh

Jon Slack
    Subscriber

I cannot get this to work properly. It tiles the image across the entire screen. Setting changes do not work. I am baffled. Does it not align on the site by itself? How do I get 3 boxes to simply align side by side? or 4 boxes side by side?

Tony

Any screenshot your settings to take a look ? Which slider type you choose via settings ? Grid or slider ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now