Home Forums Template Support Frontend editing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Matic Omejc
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I have installed Raiseup template and put also Phoca cart. Now I want for my customer frontend editing (some text changes). After login to the frontend, I can just edit Joomla article. But Quix and Phoca cart I cannot edit in the frontend.
    Is there any way to edit quix and Phoca cart also in frontend or this is not supported?

Thanks
    Matic

Tony

Hi Matic,
    We’re not using Phoca extension so not really sure its support front-end editing or not. You can ask the extension developer for more detail.

About Quix: Front-end editing will be added in Quix version 2(coming soon next month), at the moment Quix 1.9.x does not support this feature.

See more info about Quix 2.0 feature https://www.themexpert.com/blog/inside-quix-version-2
    Current beta release https://www.themexpert.com/blog/quix2-beta-released

Matic Omejc
    Subscriber

Hi,
    That is a great news for quix.
    Thank you for information.
    Matic

Tony

You’re welcome 🙂

Matic Omejc
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Matic Omejc
    Subscriber

Tony

Matic Omejc
    Subscriber

Tony

You’re welcome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now