Home Forums Template Support [Solved] Image Gallery in SP Portfolio .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Luigi
    Subscriber

hi I should insert a gallery of images in SP Portfolio. How can I do ? I tried to use Sp simple gallery (({gallery} images / folder {/ gallery})) by typing this tag inside the description area of the Items item, but it can not load the gallery.

Can you give me some help in this? how can I insert a gallery in SP Portfolio?

Tony

Hi Luigi,

Do you want to insert a gallery image for sp portfolio item ? Could you pls give me a screenshot about this case ?

Luigi
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

Hi Luigi,
    I’m not sure that the portfolio item support to include the shortcode inside the item, I will do a testing for this case.

NOTE: Imo, you can use this beauty module: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-extensions/sp-easyimagegallery
    By using sp easyimage gallery, you can create multiple gallery with multiple image for each gallery when clicking 🙂

Example http://demo.joomshaper.com/extensions/others/column2/sp-easy-image-gallery

Luigi
    Subscriber

thanks I solved with sp easy image gallery.

Now, however, I have another problem:

How can I put the menu as I see it on the home page of my site, within the pages of the various galleries?

Tony

Hi Luigi,

Did you create a “hidden menu item” for the easy image gallery before? If yes, you can go to template settings then select the menu item via Menu assignment 🙂

You can provide the account here so I can help. (if you provide the account, please set the reply as PRIVATE REPLY)

Luigi
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

Done, please check.

Thanks

Luigi
    Subscriber

Thank you so much .

Now it’s perfect .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘[Solved] Image Gallery in SP Portfolio .’ is closed to new replies.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now