Home Forums Particles Support JL Canvas Menu – suggestion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

• dml311071
    Subscriber

Joomla 3.9.22
    PHP 7.4.10

Hi Tony,

I am highly impressed with your JL Canvas Menu and have been using it on a few projects. That cannot be have been easy to create and it is almost perfect.
    I have a couple of question/suggestions

1) Would it be possible in future to add a Module Position rather than a single Module in the Canvas Menu? Or is there a way to assign Particles into the flyout Menu section

2) Is there a way to add javascript to detect the screen size change? I notice that using Google Chrome Device Toggle that the layout/canvas toggle does not detect the screen widths. It would be ideal to see the off canvas menu appear dynamically with screen size, like the Gantry 5 generic toggle, but obviously inside its dedicated screen position. My javascript abilities are too junior right now or I would try it myself.

Thanks again for all of your hard work Tony

Regards

David

Tony

Hi David,
    I’m doing final test for JoomLead Gantry5 particle version 2.1.4 to make sure the smooth update (three platforms Joomla/Wordpress and Grav). It’s a major update and all your suggestions for the menu canvas already implemented last week :).

New version will be released this month, I’m testing and update the doc for new features.
    Thank you

dml311071
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

Let me know if you want to test the beta version.
    Thank you

dml311071
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,

Sorry I missed your last reply, by all means if there is a beta for the Canvas Menu I have a few laragon installs I can try 🙂
    Regards
    David

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

dml311071
    Subscriber

Fantastic, that’s great work Tony. I always find getting the nav right is more than half the work and Joomla isn’t quite so responsive as WP out of the box so this is a great leveller. Really, really impressed 🙂

Regards
    David

Tony

dml311071
    Subscriber

dml311071
    Subscriber

Tony

dml311071
    Subscriber

Tony

Hi David,
    Please wait, Our particle 2.1.4 for Joomla and WordPress version will be added in the next working day 🙂
    Thanks

dml311071
    Subscriber

🙂

dml311071
    Subscriber

Downloaded and applied JL_Particles 2.1.4

All good 🙂

Thanks Tony

David

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now