Home Forums Template Support JL MINE PRO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Fatin Nabila
    Subscriber

Hi, i already buy the JL MINE PRO. Why cant i used the template ? when i installed the template and assigned to my page. the page went blank ??

Tony

Hi Fatin,
    Could you please submit the private reply with site info so I can take a look inside ?
    Thank you

Fatin Nabila
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Fatin Nabila
    Subscriber

Tony

Fatin Nabila
    Subscriber

Tony

Hi Fatin,
    I assigned the pro version as default template, its working. Which page that you assign for pro version before?
    NOTE: You are using old joomla version 3.6.5, the latest version is 3.9.13 (3.9.14 coming soon), please update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now