Home Forums Particles Support Joomgallery plugin url not processed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Irene
    Subscriber

The href url is not processed by the Joomgallery plugin when the article are shown with ‘JL content grid’. Now the href stays like href=’joomplu:3162 type=img’ instead of an real url.

info:
    Plugin ‘joomplu’ 3.2.0 from joomgallery joomla 3.9.14
    In the template i use a module position and there i place a module particles with ‘JL content grid’

Unfortunately it is an internal site. Let me know if you have an idea. Else i can create external website for testing this. 🙂

Tony

Hi Appman,

Do you mean this extension ? http://www.en.joomgallery.net/downloads.html
    If so, I will do the test in local and let you know the result soon.

Irene
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Irene
    Subscriber

Tony

Tony

Fixed, I added option Prepare Content for Content grid and its working now. Please copy jlcontentgrid.yaml and jlcontentgrid.html.twig for your production site.
    The prepare content option will be added in the next 2.1.1 release.

Irene
    Subscriber

great 🙂

Tony

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now