Home Forums Template Support Logo change for balder template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Tuelo Montwedi
    Subscriber

Hi, I cant seem to be able to change the logo for the balder template. Ive tried doing it via the particles default tab, but it doesnt work still

Tony

Hi there,
    You can change the logo via template options -> base outline -> layout -> Navigation section -> logo particle.
    Thank you

Tuelo Montwedi
    Subscriber

Thank very much. it worked. excuse me Im a beginner. Another issue Im struggling with is that Ive loaded articles but they do not appear on the home page. I want the latest articles to be the ones always showing on the basis of first in first out. I tried uploading via joomla mainmenu ->content ->new article -> edit with quix -> but the articles still not showing on homepage

Tony

Hi Tuelo,
    Could you please let me know the Menu item type that you are using for Home menu item ? Gantry5 custom page or category blog layout ?
    By default, The home menu item assigned to Quix Home page, you can change the menu item type to category blog or single article to show the Joomla article(s)

Note: You can provide a screenshot the result you want so I can help about layout configuration.
    Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now