Home Forums Template Support [Solved] Lucian Pro (v1.0.3 / jl_lucian_pro) – Menu problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Klajdi Zeqo
    Subscriber

Hi, I would like to ask you why when I open a new menu item in my website it shows #undefined (mysitename/#undefined) but if I name my menu item “blog” or “particles” like quickstart the link works perfectly. I can not give any other name eg: gallery (blog category)

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Tony. Reason: Solved
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Tony.

Tony

Hi Klajdi,

Lucian using One page mode, so If you dont want to enable the one page mode for new menu item, simply define a rule via particle settings, Example go to Template settings -> base outline -> tab page settings -> scroll down then click to Onepage Navigation atom -> do following https://imgur.com/a/ksvHU

NOTE: You can see we added blog and particle menu item here to avoid the issue with #undefined. Simply add your menu items name here to avoid the issue.

Klajdi Zeqo
    Subscriber

+++ thank you

Tony

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘[Solved] Lucian Pro (v1.0.3 / jl_lucian_pro) – Menu problem’ is closed to new replies.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now