Home Forums Particles Support Particle in particle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Erol Kent
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I was wondering if it is possible to insert a particle inside another particle when using GRAV cms. Idealy what I would like to do is create a variety of food menu/price list using for example jlfeaturebox particle such as main course, appetizers etc. then insert these particles in jltabs particle so that the menu items are displayed in tabs. I was hoping that I could create the menu lists in a position or perhaps a custom layout that would not be displayed in the site nav and then call them inside a single tab particle using shortcode of some description. Is it possible?

Tony

Hi Erol,
    I’m not sure about gantry 5 support adding “particle shortcode” inside another particle but did you try this http://demo.joomlead.com/particles/index.php/particles/content-toggle ?

Erol Kent
    Subscriber

Thanks. I guess content togglecould be a work around if it supported more than 2 selectors. In the demo all I can see is monthly and annual comparison toggles. What if I wanted a weekly and a daily selector as in having a restaurant menu for main dishes, appetizers, wine list etc.

Anyway thanks for the suggestion. Saying that it just came in my mind that your filter gallery can easily be used for this with a little css and without any images if we don’t want images of the dishes. Offcourse this would be a lot more practical if your price list had a tag and filter by tag function added. I’ll see if I can do this myself. Cheers 🙂

Tony

Hi Erol,
    Please let me know if you need any help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now