Home Forums Particles Support particles look different or dont work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• oscar mosquera
    Subscriber

Hello, i installed this particles in wordpress but they dont work as expected, they look awful, look:

[url removed]

Im trying to develop this demo page for a client, but it looks so bad, nothing like the DEMOS in your website.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Tony. Reason: remove the url by request

Tony

Hi Oscar,
    We just released particles package version 2 recently with Uikit3 framework and re-build all particles structure(new features, improvement and bug fixes). At the moment, I recommend you use the particles package which included for the theme/template.

If you build a new site, you can use our new particles version2 package.
    Did you implement any new particle recently https://joomlead.com/gantry-5-particles/ that came with the uikit3 js/css file?

NOTE: We will include both particle package (version 1 and 2) in the next few days.

Back to the issue: I guess its a conflict between uikit version 2 and 3. Could you please submit a private ticket to our ticket system https://joomlead.com/ticket-support/ so We can help you check it?
    Thank you

oscar mosquera
    Subscriber

Thank you,
    you mean I have to buy again, or were can I download new version.

Tony

You dont need to buy again, simply go to customer are and re-download the particles.zip package again.

We just updated the particles.zip package and included both version (Old version 1.0.0 and New 2.0)

oscar mosquera
    Subscriber

Great! Thanks.

BTW can you please delete the URL I posted on my fisrt post, I didnt know this was public….

Tony

I just removed the url for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now