Home Forums Particles Support Portfolio particle 3 columns

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• S F
    Subscriber

Hello, I’m using the theme dream with the portfolio particles.

I’ve setted the option 3 columns display the images in the setting of particle, but it display the images always a single column.
    Someone can help me?

Joomla: 3.9.3
    Theme: Dream
    Gantry 5
    Actualy the site is developed in local mode

Tony

Hi SF,
    It was weekend and I’m sorry for the delay. Is it possible to put your site live so I can take a look on it?
    Are you using particle version 1.x ?

S F
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

Hi there,
    I see you are using Free Dream theme. Your “portfolio” using Uikit version 2 not 3. Is it your custom particle ?

S F
    Subscriber

No it isn’t. It already setted in the theme. Have I try to use the version 3?

Tony

You need to use Uikit version 2 that included with your portfolio particle. Where you got the portfolio particle ?

S F
    Subscriber

In the free version there wasn’t the portfolio particle.
    I’ve purchase it from http://www.inspiretheme.com/
    Now I’ve installed the Uikit3 and it’s works

Tony

You should implement their Uikit atom (version 2) not version 3 from us. Inspiretheme still using Uikit version 2 for their particle. Please ask support via Inspiretheme if you use the particle (portfolio) from them.

S F
    Subscriber

Ok I’ll.
    but with only free version, should is the portfolio particles works, right?

Tony

“should is the portfolio particles works, right?”
    It should work, your need to config and follow the documentation from inspiretheme. Its not a problem wit Dream template.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now