Home Forums Particles Support Problem with JLCounter particle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

• Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I (re)installed all the particles following the procedures stated custom/ etc… but the Simple Counter particle is the only one that does not work (the numbers stay 0 on the site)

Tony

Hi Theo,
    Did you clear Gantry5 caches before ?
    Thank you

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

No, how do I do that? 🙂

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

But maybe I did? i dont know

Tony

Could you please submit a private ticket so I can check inside ?
    Thank you

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

Done Ticket #1711

Tony

Got it. The problem is you didn’t add the “Ending Number” value for the item.
    There’re two fields: Start Number (The number to start counting from. example: 0) and Ending Number (The number to stop counting, example: 100).
    Please check the doc https://joomlead.com/g5/docs/simple-counter-particle-documentation/
    Thank you

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

Tony

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

Tony

Theo Mavrosavva
    Subscriber

Tony

I added the counter for home page and its working. Could you please check ?
    You can enable the particle (Welcome Home layout) to see the result on home page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now