Home Forums Template Support Simpli Template: No access to backend after Quick-Install

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• yoso
    Subscriber

Hi,

after the quick installation of the simple template I can not access the backend. The live-site-url in the configuration.php has no entry. I tested the installation several times. The backend access is not possible every time. Where is the problem now?

Best regards

YoSo

Tony

Hi YoSo,

Did you add the domain cookie and cookie path while installing quickstart package ? If yes, leave these variables blank and try to log in again.

Let me know the result

yoso
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,

thanks for the fast respond. Without entries in domain cookie and cookie path backend access works. Can the settings be left blank?

Best regards

YOSO

Tony

Yes, The variable is blank by default 🙂

yoso
    Subscriber

….I know. However, this is my second Simpli template, which I install and at the first installation both fields domain cookie and cookie path (as described in the installation info) just not empty. Once empty, once not empty – strange!

Best regards

Tony

Hi Yomettin,

I will create a test in local machine for this case when adding the cookie domain and path to see if it works or not.

Will let you know about this case

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now