Home Forums Particles Support Suggestion for Joomla Particle – JL Google Reviews

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• dml311071
    Subscriber

Hi Tony

This may work or WordPress too (I don’t really use WP) but I found this module for Joomla – demo: https://aaextensions.com/demo/joomlademo/index.php/demo-show/aa-google-business-reviews

The built in Gantry5 Testimonials particle is ok but quite basic! These days especially with Covid-19, business sites need the ability to add Google Reviews to the site and have them update automatically.
    As Google have not really released and proper widgets, this could be an opportunity for JL to provide a solution that I see as quite unique.

I know that you are busy (always) but thought this may be a good idea.

Of course for now I can use the module above, but as there is nothing like it as a Particle, thought that I would suggest it.

Regards

David

Tony

Hi David,
    Thank you :), I will take a look the demo and develop a new particle as soon as possible. Google reviews particle is a really good idea.

dml311071
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony

You’re welcome

dml311071
    Subscriber
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Tony
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now