Home Forums Template Support Text on the first image and sppagebuilder

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Francisco Martinez
    Subscriber

Hi, download just the Envas template. How do you go about placing text on the first image?
    Example:
    “HELPING YOU TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS”

How do I install the “sppagebuilder” so that I can do the above?

Greetings.
    Francisco

Tony
    This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Francisco Martinez
    Subscriber

Thank you.

How do I change the font type in the menu and in the current text, its size without altering the aspect ratio for PC or smartphone?

How I change the words in “Let’s Talk To Us” as Your name, your email, Email subject?

How can I control the space between lines and word to avoid being crowded?

How do I change the color of the template?

Greetings.
    Francisco

Tony

Hi there,
    “How do I change the font type in the menu and in the current text, its size without altering the aspect ratio for PC or smartphone?”
    You can change the font via template options -> typography
    “How I change the words in “Let’s Talk To Us” as Your name, your email, Email subject?”
    Just go to Quix -> Pages -> Contact Us, take a look the second column (first section), here you can change the Text “Let’s Talk To Us”
    If you want to translate the text placeholder for form fields, you can use Joomla language override with the with Language Constant:

QX_CF_YOUR_NAME
    QX_CF_YOUR_EMAIL
    QX_CF_YOUR_SUBJECT
    QX_CF_YOUR_MESSAGE
    QX_CF_SEND

Francisco Martinez
    Subscriber

Thks.

Hi Tony, it’s the same question in a different way:

How can I change the text and photos of the Portfolio section as a QUIX page?
    How do I use QUIX directly to change the text and photos in the Portfolio section?

Greetings.
    Francisco

Francisco Martinez
    Subscriber

Hi Tony,

I would like to use QUIX to modify this section. What should I do to use QUIX? Since it is friendly and easy to use.

Greetings.
    Francisco

Tony

“How can I change the text and photos of the Portfolio section as a QUIX page?
    How do I use QUIX directly to change the text and photos in the Portfolio section?”
    The portfolio is 3rd Joomla component, not Quix element, you can modify gallery item via Components -> SP Simple Portfolio -> Items.
    Or you can use Quix gallery element to create a simple popup gallery.
    Thank you

Francisco Martinez
    Subscriber

Hi, nn the PAGES menu and after clicking on any option: Business Loan, Car Insurance, etc.

1. How can I hide the TUTORIAL and HITS option (text)?

2. How do I hide the word BLOG that appears above?

3. After clicking on Business Loan, Car Insurance, etc. How can I place the text on the left and the image on the right?

4. How can I add the “contact” fields below?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Francisco Martinez
    Subscriber

Hi, in the PAGES menu and after clicking on any option: Business Loan, Car Insurance, etc.

How can I use the “TUTORIAL” folder icon?

When I click it, it sends me to the same articles as a list.

Thks

Tony

“1. How can I hide the TUTORIAL and HITS option (text)?”
    What do you mean about “Tutorial” ? Hits? Are you talking about the blog page options ??
    “2. How do I hide the word BLOG that appears above?”
    This is Helix page title, just open template_name/css/custom.css then add

.sp-page-title .cornered-heading {
        display: none;
    }

“3. After clicking on Business Loan, Car Insurance, etc. How can I place the text on the left and the image on the right?”
    You can use the Joomla editor like tinymce then assign the image to the left or right. Check this https://imgur.com/8NdgLZg
    “4. How can I add the “contact” fields below?”
    Do you mean add the contact for Joomla article ?? Check this extension https://regularlabs.com/componentsanywhere

“How can I use the “TUTORIAL” folder icon?

When I click it, it sends me to the same articles as a list.”
    Any screenshot for more detail ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now