Home Forums Template Support Wondering… To the guys @ joomlead..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• MastaChu
    Subscriber

Hi to all!
    Im new to this community and Im wondering about this joomlead team.
    How is it possible for you guys to make this nice templates and are giving them away for free use?
    Where is the catch?
    Honestly, I didn`t try them yet but I will soon, and as I get mine hands on them I hope that I won’t be disappointed…

Wish you luck in business!

Tony

Hi there,

Welcome to The JoomLead Community Forum. We offer both Free and Premium Templates for users. Please note: Free templates are limited features and not included pro extensions and Quickstart package (sample data and site configuration)

Free Edition
    Free for download, limited features and support. You can use it for Unlimited Website License, personal or commercial project.

Pro Editions
    What you are actually purchasing is a Pro Version. The Pro Version offers significantly more features than the free-for-use version (see Pro Version for details). Each Pro version has its duration and specifics. See our pricing table for details of each plan.

You don’t need to pay for the PRO version, please feel free to use FREE edition, with Free edition, its already included standard features that you can build a complete website with all popular features in the web industry today (drag and drop layout, Mega menu, Responsive mobile/tablet layouts, etc…)

Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JoomLead Gantry5 Particles 2.2.10 released, new features, bug fixes and more Learn more
Flash Sale. Get Up to 25% Off - Coupon: FLASH25 Shop Now