- # Navbar: Correct the dropbar dialog animation that is not closing properly
- # Back to top: Fix custom section id not being applied.
- # Navbar: Fix icon/image icon not being applied to parent menu item (Extended style)
- # Rework the default menu theme style
- + Navbar: Add dropbar animation for mobile mode
- + Navbar: Add the columns resize support for Extended style
- ^ Navbar: Implement Dropdown custom width for extended style (none sketch mode)
- ^ Updated Uikit css/js to 3.17.11
- ^ Gantry5 framework 5.5.17 updated.
- + Add Grid layout com_contact override (Joomla 4.4/5.0).
- + Add 09 alternative layouts for the Articles – Newsflash mod_articles_news (Joomla 4.4/5.0).
- + Add CSS style for com_users, mod_articles_latest, breadcrumbs and login form (Joomla 4.4/5.0).
- # Update /html/layouts/joomla/content override
- # Update /html/layouts/joomla/pagination override.
- ^ All Joomlead Pro particles 2.2.9 included.
- ^ Updated Uikit css/js to 3.17.8
- – Remove com_users, com_finder, mod_breadcrumbs and mod_login override.
- + Navbar: New dialog feature (documentation update).
- # Navbar: Fix blank page if module id and custom html don’t exist
- ^ Update the HTML override for Joomla 4.4/5.0 compatibility
- ^ Joomla 4.4.0 demo Quickstart updated
- ^ All Gantry 5 Pro particles 2.2.8 updated.
- ^ UIkit CSS framework updated to 3.17.4
- ^ Gantry 5 particles 2.2.7 updated
- ^ Uikit Css/Js framework updated to 3.16.24
- + Joomla 4 Quickstart updated
- # [a11y] Table header for articles category list (J4 html override)
- ^ Gantry 5 particles 2.2.6 updated
- ^ Uikit Css/Js framework updated to 3.16.21
- # Menu issue with PHP 8.1 fixed
- ^ [4.3] Use the Web Asset Manager #38328 (Html override)
- ^ Gantry 5 framework 5.5.16 updated
- + Added search icon for smart search module
- + Joomla 4 Quickstart updated
- + Fixing URL to contact VCF [com_contact]
- ^ Gantry 5 particles 2.2.5 updated
- # Joomla 4.2.7 Quickstart updated
- ^ Html override: Implement short array syntax (#39616)
- # Menu line height not being applied
- ^ Gantry 5 particles 2.2.3 updated
- ^ Particles accessibility improved
- # Joomla 4 Front-end editing improved
- ^ Joomla 4.2.0 Implement TwoFactor Authentication for Login module
- ^ Joomla 4.2.0 Implement TwoFactor Authentication for User profile
- ^ All particles updated to 2.2.1.
- ^ Uikit Css/Js framework updated to 3.15
- ^ Gantry5 framework 5.5.14 updated.
- # Fixed deprecated message in PHP 8.1 when moduleclass_sfx is not defined in a module
- ^ Joomla quickstarts updated
- ^ Gantry5 framework 5.5.13 updated.
- ^ All Pro particles updated.
- ^ Uikit Css/Js framework updated to 3.14.0
- ^ Update J! 4.1.2 html override
- ^ Joomla 4.1.2 Quickstart Updated
- ^ All Pro particles updated.
- # Minor fix in theme.yaml
- # Improved html override for Joomla 4.1
- + Uikit framework updated
- # Fix text gradient displays on Safari
- # Improved menu item color on transparent mode(Light mode)
- + Added link/link hover for Copyright/Footer/Off-canvas section
- # Particles updated and know bugs fixes
- + Added Visibility option for block variations
- + Added inverse color option for section variations
- + Added Joomla 4.1 support
- ^ Joomla 4.1 Quickstart Updated
- ^ Newest Joomlead particles 2.2.0 updated.
- # All known bugs fixed.
- ^ Fully compatible with Joomla 4
- ^ Joomla 4 Quickstart Updated
- ^ Gantry5 particles 2.1.8 latest.
- ^ Layout redesign.
- ^ Joomla Quickstart updated to 3.10.4
- + Joomla 4 Quickstart added
- + Single template package for Joomla 4 added
- ^ Compatible with Gantry5 5.5.7
- # General bugfixes
- ^ Latest Joomla 3.9.18 compatibility and bug fixes
- ^ Gantry5 framework updated to 5.4.34
- + Hide on Mobile feature for menu dropdown
- + New layout sections
- # Fix preset styles setting not being applied
- + Padding Variations, Remove Padding / Margin for section settings
- + Remove Padding / Margin for block Variations
- ^ Latest Joomla 3.9.3 compatibility and bug fixes
- ^ Gantry5 framework updated
- Released the initial version
Colino is a fully-featured, retina-ready, responsive Joomla template. That has sample opportunities and simplicity of customization, clean, and unique design. This is a fully multi-purpose template that is suitable for a wide variety of websites: business, corporate, creative, portfolio, blog. Colino is based on the Gantry5 framework.
Multi-purpose Joomla Template Features:
- Fully compatible for Joomla 4
- 13 Predefined header layouts
- Built on Gantry 5 Framework
- All PRO Gantry5 Particles and Atoms (View more)
- Custom Typography
- Unique Section Variations
- Unlimited Positions & Colors
- Powerful Template Settings
- Advanced Typography Options – Google Fonts
- Custom 404 Page and Offline Page
- Custom CSS/JS Code fields
- Cross-Browser Support
- and much more.
Absolutely free template setup like demo site for all customers, just purchase the template and send us a support ticket our support team handle the quickstart package installation.
We usually respond to support requests within 12 hours on weekdays. Support request sent during weekends/holidays will be processed on Monday/the next business day.
Choose Your Edition
- Free access product updates
- Template Documentation
- Basic Template Features
- Download Free Gantry 5 Particles/Atoms
- Quix Page Builder Free (13 elements)
- Download quickstart package
- Customization Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How and when can I download the product after purchase?
After the payment process you can instantly download the product from the Customer Area section. In addition, we will send you an email receipt with all order and download information, so you can check back any time in the future.
I have paid for my order but not yet accessed to download
Normally, your order will be created automatically upon receipt of a successful payment. There are some cases that your payment is NOT SUCCESSFUL and we have to review and process download information manually. Please Contact Us with a proof of payment (Payment Receipt or Order number) in Inquiries and Payment section
Can I remove the copyright information?
Any visual copyrights, for example the copyrights in the theme footer or theme name, can be removed/changed. But it’s not permitted to change or remove the copyright information in the source code.
What can I expect in updates?
You will get any improvements, new features and bug fixes we make in the templates/particles as free updates.
Can I use your products on multiple websites?
Yes, you can use our products on multiple websites. However, you can only receive the technical support on as many domains as your active subscription allows you.
What payment methods are supported?
We currently accept payments via 2Checkout and Paypal payment gateway.
What kind of support do you offer?
Technical support through the ticketing system Ticket System or Forum community.
Do you offer refunds?
We offer a refund to unsatisfied customers within the first 14 days of purchase.
Which browsers are supported?
All our products support all recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 11.
Are the products working with 3rd party plugins and extensions?
Our products support most 3rd party plugins and extensions. However, it is impossible to know whether all plugins and extensions work with our products. If a 3rd party software you use is not compatible with our products, let us know, and we will inspect it.